Saturday, January 14, 2017

161 porkins shot comparison of star wars 1977 and star wars episode 4

161 - porkins shot comparison of star wars 1977 and star wars episode 4


Orignal Star Wars 1977                 Star Wars redone as Episode 4
----------------------                          -----------------------------


Porkins: Red6 standing by             Porkins: Red6 standing by

                                                       Briggs: Cover me Porkins

                                                       Porkins: I'm right with you Red3

Porkins: I've got a problem here    Porkins: I've got a problem here

Briggs: Eject                                   Briggs: Eject

Porkins: I can hold it                      Porkins: I can hold it

Briggs: Pull up                               Briggs: Pull up

Porkins: No I'm all right...Aah!     Porkins: No I'm all right...Aah!

  [Porkin's ship explodes]                 [Porkin's ship explodes]

(Radio): Red6 can you see Red5?    (Radio): Red6 can you see Red5?

                                                          (Porkins): There's a heavy fire zone
                                                                      Red5, where are you?




This is from the end of the movie where the rebel spacecrafts attack the Death-star.
Again, the point is in the Episode4 version, where Porkins'  voice is heard on the radio after he was destroyed a few moments again.  (This is related to this blogs's post 097.) I believe now on viewing both versions that Porkins' voice is not heard after his ship explodes in the original 1977 version.  (Please leave a note if this is incorrect.)

No comments:

 
*re-jcpmaone-blogger* *re-jcpma-lv-cm-histats*